PhD International Law
LLM International Law
Attorney at Law
Member of Judiciary Research Center
Mob: +98(912) 230 01 93
- Attorney at Law (2008-present)
- Legal expert and consultant in Hirbodan Company (An Engineering and Construction Company, chiefly involved with projects concerned with Power Plants, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Facilities) (January 2013- April 2013)
- Legal Manager in Hirbodan Company (May 2013 – January 2014)
- Legal Advisor in Research Institute of Public and International Law of theJudiciary of the Islamic Republic of Iran January (2013_present)
- CONFIDENTIAL Vs. CONFIDENTIAL2, Claims related to Tehran-Mashhad line electrification project consultancy contract in accordance with the Europe Union sanctions against Iran, (lawyer).
- CONFIDENTIAL against the FOREIGN COMPANY, enforcement of Iranian court orders in Britain, regarding the EU sanctions against Iran (legal adviser)
- Termination of the EPC contract for the project… (Confidential), bringing the arbitrationin the Chamber of Commerce (legal advisor).
- Case regarding CONFIDENTIAL for the Electrification of Khorasan project (Toos- Shirvan- Esfarayen 400 V Line) (legal adviser and claim manager)
Bachelor of Law,Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, University of Tehran,Overall GPA: 19.09
LLM, International law, University of Tehran, Overall GPA: 19, 28
PhD, Public International Law, University of Tehran, Overall GPA: 19,31
Honors & Awards:
- Ranked as 4th(out of 500000 participants) in Iran’s national university entrance exam in the year 2004
- Ranked as 4th (out of 20 highest GPA holders of the University of Tehran) with an overall GPA of 19.09 in the year 2008
- Ranked as 2nd inIran’s national Law Olympiad and thus the holder of the silver medal in the year 2008.
- Ranked as 9th in Iran’s national master law entrance exam in the year 2008.
- Ranked as the first GPA holder of Master degree with an overall GPA 19,26 in the year 2010
- Persian (mother tongue)
- English (Fluent in speaking, writing, reading and listening, with an IELTS score of 7.0)
- French (intermediate)
- Arabic (basic knowledge)
- An speech on “Humanitarian Intervention from Rwanda to Libya” in Iranian center for United Nations Studies meeting, in association with Dr. Momtaz and Dr. Beigzadeh and others in 2011
- Holding a scientific seminar with the title of Woman in Public Law (as the scientific secretary)
- Participating in an educational course of Women’s Rights in Rahi institution(a non-benefit organization with the purpose of strengthening abilities and rights of women in society)
- Holding a scientific seminar with the title of Children’s Rights
- Holding a scientific seminar with the title of Civic Rights
- Participating as an active member of the Scientific Association Journal of the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
- Member of Iran’s National Elite Committee (established and directed under the supervision of the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran)
- Member of Iranian Bar Association
- Member of the Research Institute of the Judiciary of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Member of the Central Committee of the Scientific Association of the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
- Member of Iranian Association for United Nations Studies
- Dissertation on “Responsibility to Protect in the Framework of Collective Security” under supervision of DrDjamchidMomtaz and advisement of Dr Amir Hossein Rajbarian
- An Essay on “privatization outcomes on the activity of foreign companies in Iran” as an obligatory research presented to Central Bar Association of Iran.
- A booklet on “International institutions associated with the judiciary of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the benefits of membership or collaboration with them”
- A report on “criminalization of international crimes and the jurisdiction of national courts in dealing with it: Opportunities and Threats”; the outcomes arose from a special session in Research Institute of the Judiciary of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- A report on “labor in the prisons, from the perspective of human rights” the outcomes arose from special session in Research Institute of the Judiciary of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- An essay on “Extra-ordinary Chambers In The Court of Cambodia” accepted in the journal of Law and Economy
- An essay on “ Morality and Responsibility to Protect” accepted in call for papers of Mofid University of Qom
- Participation in drafting articles governing “philosophy of international law” under Public Law Institute of Tehran University (in press)
- Participation in translating articles on “International Court of Justice” (in press)
- An essay on “Capital Punishment” published in the journal of the Scientific Association of the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of the University of Tehran
- An essay on “Legal ABCs of Artificial Insemination in Iranian Law System” in the aforementioned journal.
Relevant courses accomplished:
- Public International Law
- Private International Law
- Private Law
- International Commercial law
- Peaceful Settlement of International Disputes
- States Responsibility
- International Humanitarian Law
- Law of Treaties
- Space Law
- Law of International Organizations
- International Criminal Law